- Save up to 50% off regularly priced tickets
- Groups of 15 or more receive one FREE ticket as a thank you for the group organizer
- Plan early and get preferred seating.
- Make your reservation for The Nutcracker starting 7/1/2015
- All other performances available for group reservations beginning 9/1/2015
- Pay a flat $15 handling charge, a significant savings over the standard $5 per ticket handling charge.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO...
- Organize your group (a minimum of 10 paid tickets is required to receive group rates and benefits)
- Choose your performance date, time and seating area
- Email Erica Anne, our Group Sales Manager at email@example.com or call 503.227.0977.
2015/2016 GROUP SALES TICKETING POLICY
*A minimum of 10 seats is required to receive group rates and benefits for our regular repertory season; a minimum of 5 seats is required to receive group rates and benefits for the Annual School Performance.
Programs and pricing are subject to change. Due to high demand, some performances and price levels may be unavailable.
Group rates are not available for In the Works, but all other group benefits will be honored for groups attending this program.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is due within 3 business days of making your reservation.
Payment in full is required no later than 1 week prior to the opening show of the selected performance.
No refunds or cancellations are accepted once payment has been made.
If you are unable to attend your performance, we are happy to exchange your tickets to an alternate performance of the same production. Please contact us at least 2 business days prior to your original or desired performance date, whichever comes first. All exchanges are subject to availability. Groups do not pay exchange fees. If you exchange into a more expensive seating area or a more expensive performance time there will be a charge for the upgrade in ticket price. To exchange, call OBT with your tickets in hand. Exchanges must be made by the owner of the account that the tickets were issued to – usually this is the group organizer.
No patrons under 3 years of age are allowed to OBT performances, with the exception of The Nutcracker. All attendees, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket.
Late seating is pending availability. Programs subject to change.
OBT offers assistance to assure that groups receive accessibility accommodations. We can help you reserve accessible seating.
OBT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of scalping or other misuse of the group ticket rate.
We are delighted that you are interested in bringing a group to the Oregon Ballet Theatre! Our goal is to help you have a wonderful experience at the Ballet. We look forward to your patronage.
Join us for a fantastic educational experience! One-hour before curtain / All performances except select Nutcracker dates / Free!